Kanonbra mouse! But beware of size, to me it just too small when playing,,
Unfortunately, I am very dissatisfied with this mouse and will return it if possible.
• In order to be marketed as a portable gaming mouse has surprisingly hard to read different kinds of surfaces. The mouse cursor jumps abruptly to about 100-200 pixels on the screen in two table tops that I otherwise would not have had problems with corded mice.
• Although I was aware that there was a portable mouse was much smaller than I thought.
• The software (Synapse 2.0) to OSX hangs and freezes any apps then gets the focus. I was finally forced to force the computer several times before I finally hastened to uninstall the Synapse.
• The USB cable was almost impossible to get loose when I tried to put it there. I finally had to watch a couple of YouTube videos to reassure me that I was right. The only thing that finally worked was to pull hard on the cord (instead of the plug) to get it loose.
• The mouse goes into sleep mode after about a minute, which quickly becomes very annoying if you need to write a few lines such as this review helpful. Mouse extinct long ago. The wake up of course by a click, but takes a little while to connect.
Very nice mouse! I use a MacBook Pro, and it works perfectly with the Bluetooth mode, could not be smoother.
It's small, but you can still rest your hand on it. To sacrifice the size is actually worth it in the end when it is so easy to carry with (thank Razer for the supplied bag).
At first I thought that the USB cable felt a little short since I'm right-handed and Macbook: one has USB ports on the left side, but the length is actually quite perfect when closer reflection. Again making the length of the cable is easy to carry around.
Personally I would have liked to have a rechargeable battery in it, like the Razer Mamba has. So when the battery runs low, plug the USB cable and it will charge up. I will probably disturb me on keeping on with extra AA batteries all the time. Therefore, I leave unfortunately "only" 9/10.
Very good for what it is meant to be, a laptopmus.
Cable that can be plugged in when the batteries run out.
Short cable, which is smooth to the laptop, I think (have my USB ports only on the right side). And that there is less clutter when to pack up the mouse.
Good DPI and smooth change in this (right side).
Small and handy case.
Feel and weight feels good and lavish.
The drivers were a little meck with both the mouse and to bring order to blåtanden.
It is small and on the verge of being too little for me, works fine for me but worth knowing about.
Battery life is bad, but fortunately you can plug in the cord.
The weight without the battery, then it feels plasticky (is easily solved by never taking the batteries).
Very good mouse to lapotopen and need a mouse that is easy to get around, but a little too small to be an alternative to the desktop computer. Therefore have a different mouse that firm and that this mobile.
You have not selected any models yet. Select at least two for comparison.
The information about recently viewed products or categories is stored here. You have not viewed any models yet.