Upgraded me from Asus Xonar D2/PM due software, then I did not like the software on the Asus card. Z-card performs like the Asus card, though Creative has better software, I think. The card gets one star less because when driving headphones / speakers so I can vary the volume between 4-10%. What the hell is the rest 90% for!?
Really good sound card, gave a great boost sonically in my headphones. Use it even to my Audioengine 5 + and the sound is unbeatable. A big plus for the bundled software that is easy to handle and has many good features. Highly recommend!
The sound is no wrong. Good sound and many features. However, I have problems with left and right audio channels are switched when I play games sometimes. Then I get every time go into the sound card software and adjust. But cruel annoying when playing such Battlefield 4 where it is quite important to be able to hear where the enemy is.
BOOM, BOOM, CRACK, flashover when you forget to turn off the speakers at startup / shutdown / wakeup ... miserable.
Does ASUS in the new jar
Finally, the C whacked good drivers for their product.
Have X-Fi cards in other cans, which applies PAX drive apart for it to work well.
Headphone output is unnecessarily enhanced, increasing the sound for more than 10% and you slide your eardrums five red!
You have not selected any models yet. Select at least two for comparison.
The information about recently viewed products or categories is stored here. You have not viewed any models yet.