Bought it in order to work out but it works just as well as the mp3 player anytime. Previously had a cheaper copy from technology magazine in comparison to the Apple wins by a long way.
+ 3 controls for either shuffle or play the songs as usual
+ Supports playlists do not have to change songs before exercising
+ VoiceOver, which reads up the song title, artist, playlist and battery life
+ Incredibly small with clamp, hardly noticeable if you run
- The sound could have been better but nothing I immediately complain of
- Must have Itunes, just feels sick unnecessary the need for a program for something as simple as låtöverföring.
Sounds amazingly good considering the size and price!
Good for running and training.
Having had an awful lot of different mp3 players. Must say that this fulfills its task best!
Some may think what cumbersome to navigate your music without a display.
More errors can not have them!
With voice over so it goes very smoothly. Press the voice over button, oh it says what song. Press twice, oh it says how much battery is left.
Hold the button, oh it goes into a 'sound menu' so you can browse their playlists.
And the size! Have you seen how small it is?!?! And despite the size so the buttons are not too small.
2gb is plastic enough. But if you filled the memory o To change songs, then that bit also very smooth, if, like me, have already finished playlists in iTunes. So is it just plug in the iPod, O-clicking on them you want.
You can control it and browse songs and playlists easily without even looking at it. More consummate MP3 player is not in markaden!
+ Easy to manage and find the right songs.
+ Long battery life.
+ Weighs nothing and is cruel little.
+ Can use the buttons on the iPhone headphones.
+ Volume is more than enough when you listen with headphones. but ....
- .... Barely enough for larger speakers.
- The clamp is a bit silly to. Hard to avoid pressing buttons when holding the clamp.
The format and design is almost optimal with respect to it, I use it to - exercise. Good battery life, great sound and the price is quite ok.
- 2 stars because you can not just pull over music from Windows Explorer onto the music player as an external drive.
- 1 star because it is bound to Itunes. There are alternative solutions like Winamp and MediaMonkey but you need thus remains an additional program ...
- 1 star for the charger and it is plugged into the computer is an Apple solution and not a microUSB connector.
The headphones that come to suck and you have to buy new if for example wants to run with the player seamlessly. This is true for any media player you can buy today so nothing extra - for this.
Tip: There is lot of copies that you can do all the above with. Only to find bargains on Ebay :)
You have not selected any models yet. Select at least two for comparison.
The information about recently viewed products or categories is stored here. You have not viewed any models yet.